Bionic Mens PerformanceGrip Golf Gloves
Bionic Golf Gloves…Less Effort, More Distance!
The “ONLY” Golf Glove Designed by an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon. Our most feature-rich glove to date!
Bionic Mens PerformanceGrip Golf Gloves Feature:
- Enhanced comfort and feel – Elongated 3-D flexion zones stretch more freely, where common natural creases occur in the finger and the palm, to better imitate the flexing motion of the hand. This delivers a better feel on the club and enhanced comfort.
- Instant flexibility – Seams on the side of the finger have been repositioned to a “neutral zone” of motion, so they don’t inhibit glove flexibility. This, combined with the extended 3-D flexion zones and the pre-rotated finger design give the glove an instant “broken-in” feel.
- Lighter grip – The Triple-Row Finger Grip System evens out the surface of the hand for a lighter grip to help increase distance and accuracy.
- Moisture management – Breathable leather, Lycra positioned between the fingers, and 15 strategically placed “mini Terrycloth towels” inside the glove help absorb perspiration, keeping hands cool and dry.
- Durability – The Triple-Row Finger Grip System and the washable, top-grade Cabretta leather helps create a glove that lasts round after round.
- Conforms with USGA rules
- Available in Right- or Left-Hand
- Available in Regular or Cadet
Caring for your Bionic Glove
- Bionic Glove is safe for hand and machine washing (mild detergent, no bleach, air dry).
- Wash with Velcro tab secured tightly to avoid snagging with other garments.
- Washing the Bionic Glove enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather.