CCM Tacks 4092 Goalie Skates
The CCM Tacks 4092 Goalie Skates offer a durable, comfortable and light option through the use of a synthetic power form quarter, two-tone brushed microfiber lining and an exhaust system in the outsole.
CCM Tacks 4092 Goalie Skates Feature:
- Quarter Packages: SYNTHETIC POWER FORM COMPOSITE – Durable boot with elite structural stiffness and a composite skin finish.
- Liner: TWO-TONE BRUSHED MICRO-FIBER – Provides comfort and a resistance to wear and tear.
- Outsole: INJECTED OUTSOLE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM – Solid energy transfer profile and air vent to keep feet dry and skates light.
- Tongue: FELT TONGUE WITH EMBOSSED LACE BITE PROTECTION – 7mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.
- FootBed: ANATOMICAL RESPONSE FOOTBED – Provides support and comfort.
- Cowling: PROLITE GS – New light cowling with nylon inserts and highly reinforced toe and blade area to protect goalie and skate.
- Runner: PROLITE G STAINLESS STEEL – Provides superior edge life for long term performance.
- SR: 6-12 | D | Full & Half
- JR: 1-5.5 | D | Full & Half
- YT: 13-13.5 | D | Full & Half
Visit www.ccmhockey.com for more information
Includes FREE professional skate sharpening (1st time sharpening only)
Please Note: The products on this page may only be shipped within the United States
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.