Cobra Mens King Forged TEC Irons
Technology Enhanced Cavity. The New Cobra Mens King Forged TEC Irons offer the Feel and Precision of a Tour Iron, and the Forgiveness and Distance desired by all.
PURE SHOTS. DEADLY ACCURATE.
To enjoy pure strikes and constistency in every shot, you need the optimum Center of Gravity (CG) placement. The CG in the KING Tec irons is positioned directly behind the center of the face for more precision shot control.
Strategically placed tungsten inserts are co-forged in the heel and toe help to increase MOI for forgiveness and also help position the Center of Gravity directly behind the impact zone. Combined with an engineered TPU insert positioned directly behind the impact zone that provides vibration damping, you will enjoy a soft, yet solid feel at impact.
J15 Face Insert
A new forged high strength steel face insert is thinner, lighter and hotter delivering more distance across the face. The saved weight from this J15 structure is moved lower and deeper in the head for longer, higher flying straighter shots.
A 10-25 Carbon Steel body is forged five times to deliver a more refined grain structure and precision shaping that provides soft yet solid feel in every shot.
Cobra Mens King Forged TEC Irons feature:
- Set Compositions: 3 Iron – Pitching Wedge • 4 Iron – Gap Wedge
- 5 Step Forged technology creates a softer, better feeling iron
- Tungsten heel-toe weighted to increase stability and forgiveness on all strikes
- Vibration Management System improves feel and reduces shock
- CNC milled club face and grooves for control and spin with every iron
- J15 face insert material for a stronger club face
- Centered CG aligns the center of gravity for optimal launch in every club
- Premium chrome plating for a classic iron look
- Stock Shafts: KBS Tour C-Taper Lite Steel • UST Recoil Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin UTX
- Available in left and right hand
Visit www.cobragolf.com for more information
Please Note: The products on this page may only be shipped within the United States
Custom shafts, shaft lengths, lofts, lie angles, grips and grip sizes available upon request. Please call (715)355-1790 to order individual irons or custom specs.(Additional charges may apply)
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.