Mizuno Mens MP-25 Irons
A Material Difference.
0-10 handicap recommendation
A stunning tour inspired design, utilizing our innovative Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron. The MP-25 irons strike the perfect balance between giving the player added distance without sacrificing one ounce of feel and ball control. To help activate the 1025 Boron material, Mizuno’s team of designers created the Micro-slot which helps the face flex for added distance. Also, with standard lofts, the MP-25 iron maintains proper gaps between irons so that the player has ideal distance control.
Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron. 30% stronger material for added distance while delivering soft, solid, consistent feel.
Micro Slot Technology (#3 – #6). Milling the head from the sole up creates a Micro-slot that activates the strength of the 1025 Boron material for added distance and increased forgiveness.
Solid 1025 Boron Muscle Design (#7 – PW). Enhanced feel and shot making maneuverability.
“We started off with a tour preferred shape and size, and didn’t allow ourselves to waver. The use of Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron made it possible for us to add distance, but keep all the feel and workability that Mizuno players’ love.” Chris Voshall, Club Engineer
Mizuno Mens MP-25 Irons feature:
- Set Composition: 3 Iron through Pitching Wedge
- Grain flow forged with 1025 Boron, a 30% stronger material, for added distance with soft, solid, consistent feel
- 3 iron through 6 iron are milled from the sole up to create a Micro-slot that activates the strength of the Boron for maximum distance and forgiveness
- Solid Boron muscle design in the 7 iron through pitching wedge enhances feel and shot making maneuverability
- Stock shaft: Project X 5.5 steel
- Shaft available in 5.5 flex
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue / Black 60R
- Available in left and right hand
Custom shafts, shaft lengths, lofts, lie angles, grips and grip sizes available upon request. Please call (715)355-1790 to order individual irons or custom specs.(Additional charges may apply)
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.