PING Mens G Fairway
With the PING Mens G Fairway woods, getting the ball in the air is easy with their lower lead edge, which gets the club under the ball so impact occurs higher on the face. Our thinnest crown ever in a PING fairway wood allows for a low-back CG to ensure high launch, low spin and extreme forgiveness.
Getting the ball in the air can be a challenge with fairway woods, but not with the G series. A lower lead edge helps slide the clubface under the ball so impact occurs higher on the face (12% higher than G30). Weight saved by thinning the crown was used to lower the CG, increase forgiveness, and make it easy to get the ball airborne, even when struck low on the face.
Carpenter 455 steel has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thinner, variable-thickness, precision-machined face that increases flexing for fast ball speeds, high launch and greater distance. A unique process adds friction to the face to reduce spin.
In addition to the standard 3-, 5-, and 7-woods, G fairway woods are available in Straight-Flight Technology versions and G Stretch 3-wood. The SF Tec 3- and -5 woods have a CG closer to the heel to provide right-to-left spin (for right-handed golfers) and steer the ball back into the fairway. The G Stretch 3-wood is engineered to stretch your distance off the tee and on shots into the green with its larger head, slightly forward CG, 13º loft, and lower spin.
To fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round, adjust the loft up to ±1° using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamically and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve. Crown turbulators give the ball a captured appearance and aid in alignment.
PING Mens G Fairway features:
- Lofts/Models: 3W/14.5° • 5W/17.5° • 7W/20.5°
- Turbulator Technology reduces drag for faster swings with improved airflow while helping frame the ball and inspiring confidence in alignment
- Variable Thickness Carpenter 455 club face is hotter for faster ball speeds at all impact locations for serious distance
- Tiered Internal Sole promotes flex across the entire face for more ball speed and distance
- Low profile leading edge sits closer to the ground to optimize CG for higher, easier launch and more forgiveness
- 25% thinner crown saves 7 grams of weight to lower CG and raise MOI
- Stretched out Strong 3 Wood (13.5° option) design features a larger, 184cc head with a deeper CG
- Adjustable hosel allows for +/- 1° of loft adjustment
- Stock Shaft: Alta 65 graphite
- Shaft Flexes: Soft Regular (63 grams) • Regular (64 grams) • Stiff (68 grams) • Extra Stiff (69 grams)
- Includes headcover
Visit www.ping.com for more information
Custom shafts, shaft lengths, lofts, lie angles, grips and grip sizes available upon request. Please call (715)355-1790 to order individual irons or custom specs.(Additional charges may apply)
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
*NOTE: Due to manufacturers internet sales policies, we are unable to display prices on Ping golf products at this time. Please call us at (715)355-1790 for the lowest possible prices on Ping products.