PING Mens G Low Spin Tec Driver
Custom-engineered for the player who desires low, stable spin with forgiveness, the PING Mens G Low Spin Tec Driver features a CG that is extremely low (slightly forward of the standard G driver). Inspired by biomimicry, PING engineers analyzed the dragonfly’s intricate wing pattern to design ultra-thin crown sections for extreme CG and maximized MOI in our longest, most forgiving driver.
The G LS Tec (Low-Spin Technology) features a CG that is extremely low, with a high launch-angle-to-spin ratio, engineered for the player who wants low spin with forgiveness. (The CG is slightly forward of the standard G driver.)
Inspired by an approach called biomimicry, PING engineers studied the dragonfly’s complex wing pattern to design ultra-thin crown sections for extreme CG and maximized MOI in our longest, most forgiving driver. The lowest, deepest CG of any PING driver generates greater distance by increasing dynamic loft on both axes for maximizing forgiveness.
Vortec Technology on the back of the Ti 8-1-1 head minimizes turbulent wake during the downswing for faster clubhead speed with stability and forgiveness. Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology contribute to reduce drag 37% through the impact zone for measurable distance gains from all swing speeds. The variable-thickness T9S face has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thin face to further increase ball speed.
To fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round, adjust the loft up to ±1° using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamically efficient and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
PING Mens G Low Spin Tec Driver features:
- New Dragonfly Technology uses ultra-thin crown sections to save 8 grams of weight to optimize CG and MOI
- Vortec Technology minimizes wake turbulence at the back of the club for a faster, more stable swing
- Turbulator Technology on the crown creates more efficient airflow so you can swing faster
- Lowest, deepest CG location and highest MOI of any PING driver ever for straighter, longer tee shots
- Low Spin Tec model lowers and stabilizes spin by an average of 350 RPMs less
- T9S titanium face construction is hotter and thinner for maximum deflection and distance at more impact locations
- Trajectory Tuning Technology features a 5-setting hosel for +/- 1 degree of loft adjustment
- 9° and 10.5° standard loft models available
- Stock Shaft: Alta 55 graphite
- Shaft Flexes: Soft Regular • Regular • Stiff • Extra Stiff
- Includes headcover
- Right- or Left-Handed
Visit www.ping.com for more information
Custom shafts, shaft lengths, grips and grip sizes available upon request. Please call (715)355-1790 to order individual irons or custom specs.(Additional charges may apply)
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
*NOTE: Due to manufacturers internet sales policies, we are unable to display prices on Ping golf products at this time. Please call us at (715)355-1790 for the lowest possible prices on Ping products.