PING Mens GMAX Irons
In the PING Mens GMAX Irons, PING engineers have created our longest, straightest model ever utilizing COR-Eye Technology, a revolutionary design that increases face flexing for faster ball speeds across the face to generate incredible distance. The wide sole design positions the CG low/back to maximize forgiveness. Progressive lengths and lofts are optimized for efficient gapping with the distance control and high trajectory you need to hit and hold more greens.
Extreme distance is generated through COR-Eye Technology, which generates faster ball speeds from the simultaneous activation of the sole, face and top rail. With a diving-board-like effect, the ball springs off the face up to 3 mph faster than previous PING models and delivers a powerful sound. The faster ball speed is constant across the entire face, so even off-center strikes deliver longer, straighter results.
The new cavity structure houses a concealed Custom Tuning Port that connects to the sole. With this deeper position, each iron’s CG is lower and farther back for extreme forgiveness and higher launch.
The wide sole design positions the center of gravity to maximize forgiveness, leading to shots that launch higher and land softly. An enhanced leading edge, more trailing-edge relief and refined bounce optimize turf interaction and ensure solid contact
Longer blade lengths and increased offset contribute to the ease of playing the GMax iron. Distance-generating lengths and lofts optimize gapping with the distance control and trajectory you need to hold more greens. In the 4 thru 6 irons, lighter swingweights make it easier to square the face for faster ball speeds and longer, straighter shots. The 4 thru 8 iron faces are heat treated using a specialized process that strengthens the material by approximately 40%, creating a Hyper-17-4 alloy and allowing the face to be thinner for greater flexing and faster ball speeds.
Two PING shaft choices and four popular after-market stock options make it easy to match a shaft with your ball flight and feel preferences.
PING Mens GMAX Irons Feature:
- Set composition: 4 Iron-UW • 5 Iron-SW
- Available separately: 4 Iron • Sand Wedge
- Speed generating COR-Eye Technology structure activates the sole, face and top rail for more flex and increased ball speed for more distance with control
- Custom tuning port connects to the sole to position the CG low and back and increase MOI for more forgiveness, higher launch and more accuracy
- Enhanced leading edge and greater trailing edge relief with increased bounce improve turf interaction
- Thin sole helps increase face flex
- Lengths and lofts are optimized progressively to increase distance with proper gapping and trajectory for stopping power with each club
- Straight-flight technology helps square the face at impact for faster ball speeds and straighter shots
- Stock Shafts: CFS Distance Steel • CFS Graphite
- Available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff
- Available in left and right-hand
Visit www.ping.com for more information
Custom shafts, shaft lengths, lofts, lie angles, grips and grip sizes available upon request. Please call (715)355-1790 to order individual irons or custom specs.(Additional charges may apply)
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
*NOTE: This product ships as an over-sized package. Additional shipping charges will be added to your total at checkout.
*NOTE: Due to manufacturers internet sales policies, we are unable to display prices on Ping golf products at this time. Please call us at (715)355-1790 for the lowest possible prices on Ping products.