PING Mens i-Series E1 Irons
Using 431 stainless steel for the first time in a PING iron, engineers relied on the material’s high strength-to-weight ratio and softer feel to create a head design that delivers workability and trajectory control with the right amount of forgiveness. Lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping, resulting in a clean, players-style iron with a high MOI that offers wide appeal.
The i is custom-engineered with 431 stainless steel for its high strength-to-weight ratio and softer feel. Weight savings from the 431 steel and the deeper CTP position allow for expanded perimeter weighting in a head design that delivers workability and trajectory control with forgiveness.
Larger head sizes and low/back center of gravity positions in the long irons offer forgiveness and distance where you need them most. The smaller short irons and wedges provide precision and control. Lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping.
The sole glides through the turf with ease, ensuring the solid contact required to play with control and consistency. An optimized, versatile bounce profile delivers exceptional performance in all conditions.
Two PING shaft choices and four popular after-market stock options allow you to match a shaft to fit your ball flight and feel preference. Available in 3-UW.
PING Mens i-Series E1 Irons Feature:
- Set composition: 4 Iron-UW
- Available separately: 3 Iron
- 431 stainless steel head provides softer feel with a higher strength-to-weight ratio for more perimeter weighting to increase forgiveness and accuracy
- Concealed custom tuning port positioned deeper in the cavity and lower on the face to align with the impact area for more solid sound and feel
- Progressive set design engineers head sizes and offsets throughout the bag for forgiveness and trajectory control
- Lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping and higher trajectories for stopping power with every club
- Tungsten toe weights in the 3 through 7 irons to increase forgiveness
- Stock Shafts: CFS Distance Steel • CFS Graphite
- Available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in left and right-hand
|Club||Loft||Length||Offset||Lie||Bounce Width||Swing Weight||Dexterity|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle based on Blue Color Code at standard-length.
- Standard swing weights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 point lighter than shown.
Custom shafts, shaft lengths, lofts, lie angles, grips and grip sizes available upon request. Please call (715)355-1790 to order individual irons or custom specs.(Additional charges may apply)
Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) Item: This item is not eligible for discounts or coupons due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
*NOTE: This product ships as an over-sized package. Additional shipping charges will be added to your total at checkout.
*NOTE: Due to manufacturers internet sales policies, we are unable to display prices on Ping golf products at this time. Please call us at (715)355-1790 for the lowest possible prices on Ping products.