SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 Putter Golf Grips
The newest size in the SuperStroke line-up, the Mid Slim 2.0 came from PGA players requesting a size between the Ultra Slim 1.0 and the Tour-favorite Slim 3.0. The Mid Slim 2.0 is currently in-play on the PGA Tour with its demand increasing at each Tour event.
SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 Putter Golf Grips Feature:
The Fastest Growing Putter Grips on the PGA Tour
- With over 125 PGA Tour players having used SuperStroke technology, our patented grips help the world’s best play better every week. The proof: Over $50 million won on Tour.
Patented Non-Tapered Design
- Our non-taper technology allows for even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.
New Material with CrossTraction Technology
- Starting with a light-weight foam under listing, we have added a new high-tech PU material, featuring CrossTraction technology, for improved feel and tackiness.
- SuperStroke putter grips have a traditional installation process. Simply use double-sided tape and grip solvent to apply. Click on the “how-to” for step-by-step instructions.
USGA APPROVED DIMENSIONS:
- 1.2 Inches in Diameter
- Weight – 50 grams ( /- 5 gm.)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Lime, Orange, Pink
SuperStroke…The Grip That Wins!
Please note: Online grip prices do not include installation