SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 Putter Grips
The smallest SuperStroke offering, the Ultra Slim 1.0, gives players using standard-sized grips an entry into our non-tapered technology. This grip offers all the benefits of a SuperStroke grip without the oversized feel. The Ultra Slim 1.0 was used in 3 worldwide victories last year.
SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 Putter Grips Feature:
The Fastest Growing Putter Grips on the PGA Tour
- With over 125 PGA Tour players having used SuperStroke technology, our patented grips help the world’s best play better every week. The proof: Over $50 million won on Tour.
Patented Non-Tapered Design
- Our non-taper technology allows for even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.
New Material with CrossTraction Technology
- Starting with a rubber under listing, we have added a new high-tech PU material, featuring CrossTraction technology, for improved feel and tackiness.
- SuperStroke putter grips have a traditional installation process. Simply use double-sided tape and grip solvent to apply. Click on the “how-to” for step-by-step instructions.
USGA APPROVED DIMENSIONS:
- 10.5 Inches Long
- 1 Inch in Diameter
- Core Size – .580
- Weight – 65 grams ( /- 5 gm.)
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Lime, Orange, Pink
SuperStroke…The Grip That Wins!
Please note: Online grip prices do not include installation